Hemp seeds. Let’s take a look at what they are, and how they can be a helpful addition to your diet and wellness. There are infinite practical uses for hemp, lets begin at it’s conception. Learning about the wonder of hemp seed nutrition gets to the “heart” of what this plant is all about. Join me today on an explanation of why hemp seed nutrition should matter to you!
Some important health benefits
- Commonly referred to as “hearts”, the hemp seed has a nutty, earthy flavor and texture and is high in healthy fats.
- It’s ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids makes it a naturally perfect nut to consume for healthy hair and skin, and good hormone balance within the body.
- Essential fatty acids combat harmful free radicals from causing disease and illness.
- They are high in protein and easily digestible. These little wonders can help you balance your diet with just a very small serving of a couple of spoons added to a smoothie, mixed into food preparations or however you might explore consuming them.
- They also are high in fiber – Fiber is good for gut health and hemp seeds contain both soluble and insoluble fiber! A detoxified gut means healthy digestive body function. Small servings again are key here. If you eat too many at once you will find out quickly just how fibrous these nuts really are!
- They also contain many other vitamins and minerals like vitamin E, potassium, magnesium, zinc and iron.
- Weight loss and diet management – Hemp seeds curb appetite and keep you full and satisfied longer.
- They also increase your metabolism in a completely natural way. Stop using ineffective supplements!
As you can see, these are just a few of the many benefits that hemp seeds have to offer. The health benefits of hemp seeds are expansive and it’s really worth your time to explore all of the scientifically backed evidence that proves how these little guys help you maintain healthy body function due to their naturally perfect structure.
I hope I have your curiosity peaked and you decide to give the wonder of hemp seeds a try as a part of a well balanced healthy diet! Healthy from the inside out is what hemp seeds are all about. The wonder of hemp seed nutrition has so many benefits, way more than this list, and they are completely natural. I find that so amazing and hope you do too!