The 2018 Farm Bill legalizes industrial Hemp! Join me on a brief tour of the evolution of change in America. If you enjoy reading case law etc. you can find some good information on this bill on FDA.gov.
- Bill becomes law in 2018
- It specifies the difference between Hemp and Marijuana
- Removes Hemp from the Controlled Substances Act
- Legalizes Hemp containing less than 0.3% THC – Let’s take all the small victories we can get!
- FDA becomes the regulatory authority for the industry – and we wait
- Acknowledges pharmaceutical properties found in Hemp
This is pretty impressive for America. It is time for more people to understand how important this is to our economy and eco sustainability. With the help of the FDA, the industry can thrive and hemp is such a useful plant that the possibilities are literally endless. The 2018 Farm Bill legalizes industrial Hemp! I am all for Hemp and legalization in general, across the board and I am very happy to see this step. The FDA and the states are still working out the framework for us. We are making great progress, let’s pull it all together and help forge the pathway to the future of hemp products and wealth in America.