Cannabigerol (CBG) has gained massive popularity among CBD users and is now being promoted as a nutritional supplement. Like cannabidiol (CBD), there are various claims regarding its advantages. Cannabigerol (abbreviated as CBG) is the new hot topic for researchers and producers because of its promising potential. If you have not heard of CBG before, then you are in for a treat! Let’s find out how you can benefit from this wonderous cannabinoid. Join me for a look at 7 promising benefits of CBG.
Benefits of CBG
While research on CBG is improving, studies show that it has several advantages. The following are benefits of CBG:
- Glaucoma and inner eye pressure relief may be possible. Research is ongoing but this appears to be a promising aspect of CBG.
- May contribute to the suppression of GABA reuptake. According to Bonni Goldstein, M.D. This contributes to muscular calmness, tension reduction, and a sense of serenity and serenity in the body and brain.
- A 2015 study found that CBG had the highest potential for treating bladder problems.
- CBG may have neuroprotective effects. Researchers concluded that CBG might be useful in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases.
- CBG kills methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), which promotes drug-resistant staph infections, according to 2008 research.
- CBG may slow the growth of cancerous cells and other tissues, according to 2014 research on colon cancer.
- Chemicals that stimulate appetite are able to treat HIV, cancer and other diseases.
CBG is growing widely popular, and its research is still ongoing to explore its potential advantages. If you have an existing medical condition, make sure to consult with your doctor first. I hope you find value in the miracles found in this plant, and you have enjoyed todays exploration into the 7 promising benefits of CBG. Stay healthy!